- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat foods with antioxidants.
- Have a rainbow-colored plate of food.
- Eat organic foods.
- Limit your sun exposure.
- Go for natural skin products.
After cleansing, splash skin with cold water to close your pores and pat your face dry. Don’t rub or scrub! Try using peppermint or coconut oil to get rid of acne or pimples. Use vapour rub on your pimples, apply it all the way on your face and on the next day it will be gone or you will barely see it.
Yoga is the space where flower blossoms. – Amit Ray
Yoga Postures for Glowing Skin:
1. Standing Forward Fold. It opens the back of the legs, the hips and the back. Making this pose even more appealing for non-bendy person is that it’s easily modified. If you can’t reach the floor, keep your hands on your thighs, calves or ankles or use blocks to shorten the distance.
2. Chair Pose or Utkatasana, may bring even the macho-est man to tears. Chair pose works the quads, ankles, butt and shoulders, while also opening the chest—helping you develop greater stability. It’s also useful for improving flat feet and stimulating the abdominal organs.
3. Downward Dog Pose, or Adho Mukha Svanasana, brings the attention to all of those tight areas that challenge men—the hamstrings, calves, arms, shoulders, back, hips and more. And while it stretches the body. Downward Facing Dog does for the heart. This amazing posture strengthens the heart as it improves circulation, reduces stress and helps high blood pressure.
4. Bridge pose opens the chest and ribcage, deepening the breath, and with more oxygen you can re-energise the body.
5. Butterfly pose increases blood flow to the pelvis, kidneys, prostate and bladder…and I don’t need to tell you what other part of your life can be helped by better blood flow to the pelvic region.
These five yoga poses are very powerful for your glowing skin.